Terms & Conditions:
- Einbunpin Festival reserves the right to refuse entry of any stallholder, product and/or produce at their absolute discretion. Site allocation will be at the discretion of the Festival Stalls Coordinator.
- Stallholders will act in accordance with directions of the Festival Stalls Coordinator and their assistants.
- Balloons are prohibited– balloons cannot be handed out nor are they to be used as part of the stall’s display.
- Einbunpin Festival accepts no responsibility for damage or loss by participating stallholders.
- All Stall holders are responsible for securing their stalls which may include protection against the elements, or additional weights at each leg of the stall itself. Pegs are not to be used to secure stalls. Failure to do so could result in the stall holder being asked to leave the site by the Stalls Coordinator. If an incident occurs as the result of not complying with this condition, the stall holder is solely responsible and liable for any compensation sought in regards to the damage of goods or persons.
- All rubbish, generated by the stallholder on the day of the Festival, is the stall holder’s sole responsibility to remove at the close of the Festival. Additional bins are provided onsite to assist stallholders with their clean-up.
- The Festival trading hours are Sunday 30th from 9am-4pm.
- Cancellations: a 50% refund will apply up until 30 June 2023. If a vendor wishes to cancel their application after this date they will forfeit 100% of their stall fee. Should the Festival be cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, refunds will not be given.
- The Stallholder, discharges and indemnifies the Einbunpin Festival, it’s employees and volunteers from and against any claim by a third party which may be brought against or made upon or incurred by any of them in connection with:
- The operation of a market
- The sale or attempted sale of any products or services
- Injury or harm caused to any property or person as a direct or indirect consequence, in whole or part, of any act or omission, including loss or damage to the Vendor’s products and property regardless of the cause of that loss or damage
- The death of any person as a consequence in whole or part, of any act or omission by the Vendor its officers or employees
- A negligent or unlawful act or omission of the Vendor, its officers or employees
- Infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third party, except to the extent the claim is due to the negligent or unlawful act or omission of the Einbunpin Festival, its employees and volunteers.
- It is compulsory for all stalls to hold Public Liability Insurance for their stall. Successful applicants must provide a copy of their current Public Liability Insurance policy, valid during the dates of the Festival.
Please be aware!! If you cannot obtain Public Liability Insurance you will lose your site.
- Food stallholders must have the appropriate Temporary Food Permit. A copied must be provided to the Stalls Coordinator.
- Stallholders must have their stalls set up prior to 8:00am, with vehicles removed from the site by 8:00am. Vehicles cannot re-enter the site before the Festival ends at 4pm.